Please read this entire page, because agreeing to these terms constitutes a legal agreement between you as an Affiliate and Rockstar RollOn, LLC.
1. By submitting our online affiliate application, you are agreeing that you have read, and agree to be legally responsible for, every term and condition on this page.
2. Once you submit your application, we will review as soon as possible and contact you directly via email, usually within 48 hours. We may reach out to get to know you better than this simple form allows. If you want to tell us more about you when you apply, please contact us using the affiliates email and reference your Affiliate Name ~ we’re very pleased to meet you! Once approved, you will receive an email with all remaining info you’ll need to login to your affiliate dashboard and get started.
3. Once approved, you will be able to refer people to the Rockstar RollOn online shop two ways: by affiliate link or by coupon code. Both will be visible in your Affiliate dashboard.
4. Your initial affiliate link goes to our home page, with a cookie good for 30 days on any referral action. Custom deep links to product pages or blog posts are available, just email us with the affiliates address ~ these are not yet ‘self serve’ in your dashboard but will be soon.
5. Coupon code referrals are credited on successful checkout. Your initial coupon code will give your people an introductory 15% discount on any purchase, one use per person, no limit on number of uses or time. Custom coupon codes are also available, but like link creation, not yet ‘self serve’ in your dashboard. If you want to use additional coupons, just let us know and we’ll help you build out your coupon campaign.
6. Rockstar RollOn Affiliates earn a 15% commission on total of each valid referred sale, after coupon discounts and excluding shipping and applicable sales taxes. We reserve the right to reverse commissions due to returns, order cancellations and erroneous order duplications. We also reserve the right to defer or refuse commissions for disputed orders or orders we reject and cannot fulfill.
7. In order to support, small boutiques and other businesses who want to represent Rockstar RollOn without making a wholesale purchase, we allow affiliates to earn commission on their own purchases. We also reserve the right to review Affiliate accounts from time to time and terminate Affiliate relationships that consist solely of own purchases over time.
8. Your earned commissions will be paid to you via PayPal every $100 of commissions earned. Once approved, log in and set your PayPal email in the affiliate dashboard and you’re ready to go. Once approved, we will ask you for a completed W9 IRS tax form that we require before making your first commission payment.
9. As a Rockstar RollOn affiliate, you also agree to the following community standards:
- All affiliates must reside in the United States (for now) and be entirely responsible for their own tax obligations to the United States government.
- All affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws. Rockstar RollOn reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from our affiliate program at any time. Upon termination you agree to discontinue use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by Rockstar RollOn. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the Rockstar RollOn network.
- It is your responsibility to follow all intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site or social media presence. You must have express permission to use any other person’s copyrighted material, writings, images, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person’s copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
- By submitting this application, you agree to abide by the Rockstar RollOn “no asshole” rule: your websites, social media presence and online interactions must be free of hate, racism, misogyny, white supremacy, bullying, illegal trade, gun violence, pornography and lies about provable science or demonstrable facts. Any evidence of non-compliance with this rule will result in immediate termination from the program ~ no questions asked.
Thank you for your interest in Rockstar RollOn ~ we look forward to working together!